About Our Packages
Working with Bliss Events means gaining a reliable partner for your wedding planning adventure; whether that means tying it all together at the end, guiding you every step of the way, or creating an entirely custom plan. We specialize in always having your back (and a good backup plan), ensuring that you feel nothing but love and joy on your day.
Bliss Events takes pride in our vendor-client matchmaking skills, promising the best fits for your personality, budget, and design aspirations. Our purposeful touches throughout the event will leave your family and friends feeling immersed in your love story. Let’s give them something to talk about for years and years to come.
Whether you live out of the state, out of the country, or in America’s Finest City, Bliss Events has an offering to fit your wedding dreams.
Tying It All Together
Savor the joy of your wedding and let Bliss Events handle all of the details.
You have chosen your vendors, finalized the décor, ordered the favors, and are working on those perfect vows. Your work is done. This is where we step in to manage vendors and orchestrate the many details and logistics, so that you can enjoy the final weeks of the process and most importantly, your wedding day.
Starting at $1,950*
Full package details
Referrals, Advice, & Tasting: Upon hiring Bliss Events, we are happy to provide you with unlimited venue and vendor referrals, as well as etiquette advice. Plus we will accompany you to your menu Tasting, to help you ask the right questions and make the best decisions for your wedding menu!
Detail Meeting: 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding, we will meet again to develop your wedding day schedule, review vendor contracts, wedding decor, ceremony order, and all other wedding details. Then we will do final site visits at the ceremony and reception sites.
- Circulate detailed Schedule of Events to all necessary parties (vendors, wedding party, etc.)
- Vendor liaison: confirm vendors’ timing and contractual obligations
- Handle all outstanding issues with vendors
- Review seating lists to ensure accuracy
- Provide maps and directions to locations if needed
- Attend and orchestrate the wedding rehearsal
- Coordinator and provide at least two Assistants to manage wedding day
- Direct wedding set-up according to diagrams (chairs, tables, linens, cake table, etc.)
- Placement of all personal items provided by client (programs, favors, place cards, guestbook, menus, toasting flutes, photos, etc.)
- Guest Liaison: direct guests to various locations, answer questions, etc.
- Pin flowers on family and attendants
- Direct and cue all vendors, as well as distributing final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Manage the day’s events (cuing bridal party, review schedules with vendors, maintain timeline, direct guests, etc.)
- Event day troubleshooting
- Transfer items from ceremony to reception sites
- Orchestrate Bridal send-off, if necessary
- Collect all items from ceremony and reception sites for safekeeping until delivered to hotel room or designated friend or family member
- Bridal Emergency Kit- we are ready for anything!
Every Step of the Way
Share with us your wedding vision, dreams and expectations, and Bliss Events will take care of the rest.
From start to finish, we will guide you through the entire wedding planning process; including vendor selection, design, and etiquette. All of the detailed organization and communications will culminate on your wedding day, where we will ensure a flawless experience for you and your guests.
Starting at $5,750*
Full package details
- Includes entire “Tying It All Together” package
- Initial consultation to discuss your vision and to develop a budget
- Design meeting to select linens, chairs, china, lighting, cake design, etc.
- Wedding Accessories meeting to select favors, menus, place cards, programs, table numbers, etc.
- Budget meeting once all vendors are selected to update your budget
- Attend Catering Meeting to layout event, menu selection, bar selection, etc.
- Final meeting to develop your wedding day schedule, determine ceremony order, review payments, select music, and review seating list
- Ongoing and unlimited access to coordinator for guidance and support
- Assistance in venue selection
- Assistance in securing vendors, referred to you based on your budget and style criteria
- Explanation of all costs and services prior to the signing of contracts
- Research lodging information for guests and secure room blocks
- Assistance with the selection and wording of your stationary
- Advice on etiquette and attire
- Place orders for all samples including invitations, favors, linens, etc.
- Create and maintain: Customized Wedding Planning Schedule, Budget Spreadsheet, and Vendor Payment Schedule
- Notification of upcoming payment due dates
- Invitation response tracking, and contacting any guests that do not respond by RSVP date
Customized Coordination Package
Bliss Events will work with you to create a custom coordination package that best fits your wedding wishes.
We can’t wait to hear more about your wedding day dreams. We have butterflies just thinking about it.
*All prices on website are cash discount prices.
We’re excited to meet with you!
Photography Credit, Left: Bryan Miller Photography, Right: She Wanders Photography